From the beginning, our agency provided high standard services to world’s most important ship Owners, Operators, Charterers and Brokers. Presently we are attending more than 350 vessels each year with service 24/24, 7/7. Our experienced and professional staff is capable of ensuring the needs of their customers are always met. A strict audit process is continually carried out to ensure quality of service is improved as required. Port agency is not just a ‘report and clear’ function of a vessel port call, but a partnership which ensures the Masters, Owners, Charterers and Ports are kept advised as appropriate while the vessel is turned around as efficiently as possible.
As Agents we can provide any time any kind of information or services in Romanian ports / channels:
– port restrictions and congestions;
– loading/discharging rates;
– cargo handling costs and supervision;
– dangerous goods handling;
– passengers assistance and travel services – thanks to its local expertise, skilled staff and resources our company is well placed to serve cruise vessels calling Romanian ports, offering cruise operators services that extend beyond customary port agency services. At local level, our offices maintain close contact and sound working relationships with recognized shore excursions specialists and are always available for advice and guidance to itinerary and assistance in planning cruises in our area. We can arrange Danube Delta trips for 1 day passengers to enjoy the sightseeings, bird watching and delicious fish lunch on board of small boats crossing the Delta channels.
– protecting agency services;
– proforma D/A for all Romanian ports / channels;
– quotations for various services in the port (bunkering, crew repatriation or medical assistance, visa formalities for crew, airport car transfers, repairs, spare parts delivery on board, diving services, lashing/securing/dunnage, etc);
– supervision and consulting services related to ships and cargoes main areas being: services to ships (on/off hire surveys, holds inspections, S&P inspections, underwater inspections by divers or ROV) and services to cargo (cargo condition, quality and quantity inspections, sampling and analyses, surveys of damaged goods, sealing and unsealing of holds and containers, draft surveys, tally, claims handling).
– EORI / ENS formalities as per European Union rules en force;
– customs clearance formalities;
– inland transit and movement of the barges between Constanta and Danube ports via Black Sea – Danube Channel;
– information concerning the transit via Sulina Channel to Tulcea, Galati, Braila or Ukrainian ports (Reni and Izmail).
For port disbursement of accounts just let us have below details and we will revert with estimations within one hour!!!!
Our Chartering Department provides special services for fixing cargoes and vessels on exclusive and competitive basis as we control the flux of cargos with destinations like Black Sea, Mediterranean Sea, Persian Gulf or Indian ports.
We represent our exclusive Charterer’s Interests on the market for:
– regular shipments of timber ex Constanta to Persian Gulf;
– steel shipments (crc, hrc, hrp, pipes, etc) ex Constanta and Galatzi to Turkish or other European ports;
– scrap parcels between Black Sea Ports.
As Owners brokers we are ready to offer different tonnages in Black Sea, Marmara or Mediterranean Seas or Danube River ports.
Forwarding and logistics services
Constantly changing to meet the new demands of the international shipping community, Navlomar Maritime Ltd is offering total solutions for the movement of goods. We are experienced in project and heavy lift cargos handling and transits via Constanta port to different Romanian inland destinations or Danube river ports (by barges).
Navlomar Maritime Ltd in close cooperation with its partners offers specific solutions for all logistics problems. We are constantly striving for creative and economical solutions, bearing always in mind quality and safety. Furthermore Navlomar Maritime Ltd is also involved in door-to-door deliveries for European exporters or importers in the trade between Europe and the Far & Middle East. Our representatives stay close to your shipment from pick-up to delivery, keeping you closely informed of its progress. We provide advice, technical assistance and supervision in order to guarantee safe delivery of the cargo at the entire satisfaction of our clients.
Connected to a powerful network of partners and agents all over the world every year important volumes are entrusted to our Forwarding Department offering services such as: containerized maritime transport / conventional, multimodal / combined transport (via truck / rail / maritime), special transport and stevedoring for project cargoes, port stevedoring, cargo consolidation, storage and warehousing, re-stuffing, sea freight forwarding, inland Romania and overland trucking transportation and railing, custom clearance for import, export and transit trading, export/import and transit consultants, sea-vessels and barges loading and discharging, bulk and liquid storage and warehousing, LCL/FCL, including Constanta Free Port facilities.
Due to stable partnerships, we managed in negotiating special tariffs for import/export for maritime transport and also for trucking/rail transport, offering efficient, reliable and cost-effective services.
Maritime legal consultancy
Our Legal Department is an experienced one handling with all kind of maritime cargo or vessels’ issues. During the last years they experienced ships’ detentions, cargo disputes, claims regarding Commercial Law, contracts, expelling partner, canceling Decisions of the General Assembly of the Shareholders, establishing and registering trading companies, procedure of bankruptcy, petitions and contestations in the field of fiscal right and enforcements based on the fiscal procedure code, claims regarding insurance and re-insurance, labour claims.